Aquarelle.com adheres strictly to Act 78-17 of 6th January 1978 with regard to data processing, data files and freedom of information, as well as the attendant ethical principles concerning any personal data you may submit when ordering from our web site.
1. Transmission of personal data to third parties
2. Your right to access and correct any personal data transmittedAs stipulated in 'article 34 of the "Data processing and Freedom of Information" Act of 6th January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, correct or delete any personal information that concerns you. You may exercise this right by contacting us at: Aquarelle.com, 28 rue Jacques Ibert 92300 Levallois-Perret Customer Service.
3. Declaration to CNILThe collection and processing of all personal and nominative data and the recipients of this data have been declared and authorised by the CNIL.
In addition to our legal obligations, Aquarelle.com has made a commitment to respect the following ethical rules:
1. CookiesAquarelle.com deposits cookies in your browsers memory. Their duration is unlimited. They contain a unique identifier for each browser and record the history of your visits to our site and each of its component pages. You may configure your browser to refuse these cookies or delete them at any time without affecting your ability to browse our site.
2. Data concerning your orderAny written messages or photos you may choose to send with your order are considered as confidential data. In accordance with our legal obligations, this information is stored in a secure environment for a limited period of time.
This information is accessible only to our production staff and is used only to process your order. Your addressees details are used exclusively to ensure the timely delivery of you order. Aquarelle.com is bound by professional confidentiality and will never transmit this information to a third party or use it for commercial purposes.
3. Birthday and anniversary remindersOur "Birthday and anniversary reminder" facility offers you the option to receive e-mail reminders of your chosen dates. This information is strictly confidential and will never be utilised for any reason other than you own personal usage.
4. Use of e-mail addressesWhen you place an order on our web site, you provide us with you e-mail address, which is used to process and follow up your order. This address is also used to send you information bulletins about our products. If you no longer wish to receive these bulletins from Aquarelle, you may click on the link provided at the bottom of the message to unsubscribe.
5. PaymentAll data submitted for payment purposes and in particular all credit card numbers and expiry dates are processed in a highly secure environment according to the latest internet security protocols.Aquarelle.com has entrusted its payment system to a partner specialising in secure online and electronic terminal payments. We do not access or store any information concerning your credit card.