How to keep cut flowers fresh
These fresh flowers will travel in a non-spill vase designed especially by Aquarelle to keep the stems in water during transport.
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this bouquet for as long as possible:
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days
Our candles are composed of natural wax.
- When you use it for the first time, burn your candle for 1 or 2 hours
- Avoid burning your candle for more than 3 consecutive hours
- Never leave your candle burning unwatched
- Keep lit candles away from any flammable objects
- Trim the wick regularly to 0.5-0.7 cm while the candle is cold