A harmony of tender colors with finesse!
Inspired by a beautiful flower garden, discover in this realization: small pink and two-tone carnations, pink clematis, purple phlox, 'Mimi Eden' branch roses and white wax intertwine harmoniously to form a composition in pink tones, light and full of freshness.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days