A woodland bouquet with a unique fragrance!
We selected the prettiest narcissi of the season and assembled them in generous bouquet combining a mixture of varieties: 'Marc Bridal Crow', with its generous, white double flowers, 'Martinette', which bears gorgeous dainty yellow flowers, and pure white 'Wedding Bell' narcissi, surrounded by pretty branches of variegated corylus. This fresh, natural bouquet will fill your home with the scents of spring.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days