Our florists were inspired this week by a beautiful country flower, the lisianthus, also known as the 'prairie gentian'. Discover this magnificent bouquet in a riot of blues and violets, composed of favourite varieties - pastel 'Misty Blues', violet tipped white 'Picotees' and vibrant blue 'Picolos'. Carefully selected for their long vase life, these exceptional flowers make an irresistible gift.
Height : 45 cm
Instructions for care
How to keep cut lisianthus fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days