An unforgettable fragrance!
These peonies are grown outdoors, exclusively in France by our producers. As the season advances, we will be bringing you a selection of beautiful varieties. This is the 'Amabilis', the most fragrant variety, assembled in a generous, stylish bouquet to decorate your home as the buds unfurl to reveal their magnificent flowers.
So they can be enjoyed for as long as possible on arrival, these peonies will be sent out completely closed.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut peonies fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems.
- Clean the stems thoroughly, removing as much foliage as possible, as this can affect the quality of the water and prevent your flowers from opening.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Put fresh water in your vase and add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water every two days. Tip: Also top up the water regularly, as peonies are particularly thirsty flowers.