This week, our florists have composed a stunning bouquet of vibrant colours and contrasting textures. Velvety purple ‘Act Rima’ cockscombs mingle with dainty bicoloured ‘Tango Select’ sweet williams, parma clematis, yellow roses and blue veronicas. A handful of bupleurum and lentisc add the finishing touch to this gorgeous arrangement of seasonal flowers and colours.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days