The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this plant for as long as possible:
- Temperature between 15 and 22°C.
- Choose a cool, light spot, but without direct sunlight.
- Water sufficiently that the earth remains damp, without flooding the roots.
- It is essential to replant your pot in peat, especially if your soil is chalky.
- Choose a partly shaded spot to ensure abundant flowering and allow your plant to develop.
- Pruning every year will improve flowering significantly.