How to care for a phalaenopsis orchid?
The 'So Satisfied' Phalaenopsis is the most common variety of orchid and one of the most abundant in flowers.
The following care tips will help your recipient enjoy this plant for as long as possible:
- After flowering, cut the stems of any wilted flowers above the second eye (20 to 25 cm from the foot).
- Light: Plentiful light but keep away from direct sunlight and cold draughts.
- Température : Between 18° and 21°C.
- Watering: Soak your plant once a week in slightly tepid water then drain it well before returning it to its outer pot. From March to September, add a little fertilizer once a month.
- Repotting: Every 2 or 3 years with a special orchid mix – indispensable to help your plant develop.
- Outside: Avoid putting your plant outside during the summer, unless it can be sheltered from the rain, and monitor the temperature closely, as it can fall to around 10 to 12°C.
How to use our scented candles?
Our candles are perfumed with essential oils and composed of natural wax.
- When you use it for the first time, burn your candle for 1 or 2 hours
- Avoid burning your candle for more than 3 consecutive hours
- Never leave your candle burning unwatched
- Keep lit candles away from any flammable objects
- Trim the wick regularly to 0.5-0.7 cm while the candle is cold