These fresh flowers will travel in a non-spill vase designed especially by Aquarelle to keep the stems in water during transport.
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this bouquet for as long as possible:
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days
- To enjoy your lavender for even longer, dry the flowers for a week or two and fill your home with the fresh scent of Provence for many months to come!