About our almond pastes
In the heart of Provence, our almond pastes are made by a confectionery house run by 4 generations of the same family, passing on their tradition of exceptional quality.
We’re sure you’ll love our delicious hand-decorated almond pastes in the form of apples, pears, lemons, oranges and apricots
Composition: Sugar, Almonds, Humecta (E420), Glucose syrup, Invertase, Colouring (E104 E124 E129 E131 E153 E160B), Coating agents (E904), Milk proteins.
How to keep cut roses fresh
These fresh roses will travel in a non-spill vase designed especially by Aquarelle to keep the stems in water during transport.
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this roses bouquet for as long as possible:
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the roses stems every 2 days